Are you perturbed with failures!
Do you feel you possess inadequate education and hence not able to achieve!
Is working 360 degrees painful
Unable to get over, being procrastinated
Fear to face the world!
Depressed and distressed!
Well for all such instances faced by all of us, this story of KOTI REDDY SARIPALLI is an awesome inspiration. Probably such narratives are not listed in our modern textbooks.
Worth going through this narration to understand how knowledge overtakes education in the race to achieve success.
Many people get inspired by promising tales of powerful people, however, few of them create a niche in whatever they do and in turn become trendsetters.
KOTI REDDY SARIPALLI an ordinary boy from rural background, just like any of us has scaled heights that we can never imagine. Legends say that if the target is defined and your work is inching towards the goal then sky is the limit for growth. This tenth standard boy discontinued his education but never shied away from gaining knowledge.
An avid reader of books on inspirational leaders, KOTI REDDY SARIPALLI, used to travel 7kms to a bigger library, as his school library had no, unread titles.
Empowered with knowledge and blessings of his parents, he travelled from Gudivada (a small town in Andhra Pradesh) to Hyderabad with a dream to make big in software.
Luckily he applied to MICROSOFT for a job, but got rejected due to his educational qualifications, inspite of qualifying in all screenings held.
The gritty KOTI REDDY SARIPALLI was not an easy boy to resolve to fate, he fought back with dignity and asked the interviewer a question which probably none of us would dare to. He asked that a company, which was started by a college drop out, is not willing to give an opportunity for a talented person.
The institution acknowledged this daringness of a youth, with an offer letter and overnight he became a hero by being the first person to get a job in the software giant without a degree. Was he satisfied with that, if he was, he would never have been an ICON.
He strived hard and climbed the corporate ladder to be designated as the Chief App Architect of MICROSOFT. Did his journey and quest to achieve more end here, with a fat salary and promising career? No…
He continued in his pursuit to reach greater heights by helping many companies in his domain with his amazing skills. He resigned from MICROSOFT after a decade of serving the company to float his own startup, KOTI GROUP OF VENTURES.
Later he established many more companies, BHARATH INNOVATIONS, KOTII FOUNDATIONS, DIGITAL EDUCATION, DZ PAY, SNAGGER, CITRUS CLINIC, INDIA HERALD, to name a few….
Inspite of colossal success, KOTI REDDY SARIPALLI has never let it go into his head and always remembered his roots. Even to this day he spends nearly 30% of hi earnings on the poor.
This is the success story of a rural lad who is now a legend in corporate circles. Every upcoming entrepreneur must learn a lot from this young man’s saga to reach the peaks in corporate domain.
Way2world wishes to highlight a few qualities that need to be remembered by entrepreneurs in their journey towards success.
- Education is important, however knowledge surpasses. Try inculcating the habit of reading books and store the inspiring points in your hard disks (brain) for future reference always.
- Never resign to fate, dream big and walk towards your goal on a day-to-day basis.
- Do not be let down by people around you, work harder to rise above their expectations.
- Be brave to voice your dissent or opinion on issues, like his encounter with the software giant.
- Constantly keep extending your limits / targets, technically there is no elastic limit for dreams, or are they brittle. He never rested with a lucrative job…remember
- Be prepared to work 360 degrees, because at the end of the tunnel there is light always.
- As you gather knowledge in your journey try helping others who are struggling to achieve success
- Most importantly do not forget your roots try doing something for the society, good wishes help you a lot and of course, the satisfaction is immense.
- Lastly, struggle hard to achieve perfection, by doing so you could be the next ICON in the society.
VIDEO COURTESY: KOTI SARIPALLI
Hope the above small narration, a leaf out of the success history of legends, encourages you and helps you redefine your path to reach higher.
Because failures are lessons, only life examines and then gives you gyan unlike our educational system that imparts gyan and then examines. With inputs from internet – RajKishan