Attend FTAPCCI training program on export business to master the trade. Boost your confidence in export business with the event. Make your entry into export business by participating. To make a start this is a must event to register.
FTAPCCI (Federation of Telangana & AP Chamber of Commerce & Industry), with the support of State Bank of India is organizing a 3-day Training Program on ‘Export Business: Procedure & Documentation’ from 8th to 10th February, 2018 at Federation House, Red Hills, Hyderabad.
This program highlights the various procedures and documentation involved in the process. Eminent Speakers and Officials from Additional Director General of Foreign Trade, ECGC Ltd., Central Excise & Customs, Reserve Bank of India and representatives of reputed institutions are being invited to participate and lead the sessions.
AGENDA / STRUCTURE
- Marketing Opportunities in 21st Century
- Overview of International Trade & Foreign Trade Policy
- Starting Export & Import Business- Licences & Approvals
- Methods of Realizing Payments & Payments Transaction under Letter of Credit
- Concept of Digital Signature and e-filling
- Foreign Exchange Management Act and regulation covering export transaction
- Currency Risk Management in Int’l Trade
- Pre-Shipment & Post Shipment Finance
- Commercial Documents in International Trade
- Regulatory Documents in International Trade
- Understanding Incoterms 2010
- Overview of GST and its impact on Int’l Trade
- Duty Drawback – Claims Procedure
- Advantages of Participation in Trade Fairs/ Exhibitions
- Marketing and Support Schemes of SIDBI, NSIC & EXIM Bank
- Certificate of Participation
It would be an ideal event for sponsorships too as the participants would be from many flourishing segments and the opportunities would be abundant.
For registrations and sponsorship: Pl contact the Joint Director FTAPCCI, R Kulkarni, 98482 86640 & 80085 79625 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Way2World wishes all its readers to participate in this event to muster the nuances of export and import business procedures. Hope to see you at the venue…Rajkishan