The startup cycle starts with ideating. Then it moves on to developing a market acclaimed, commercially viable prototype announcing the go-to-market strategy.
Now the stage is set for the startup to be scaling up as an enterprise and creating a niche in its segment as brand equity. After a couple of years of successful existence, the nurtured enterprise reaches the MSME stage where it looks for national markets.
Tasting success nationally, most entrepreneurs look up to global markets to scale up their presence in the domains of their interests. This cycle has been existing ever since business started thriving. However, the duration was a big hitch and the time taken to reach this stage was several years.
On the contrary, with developments in communication and infrastructure moving at the speed of thought, the timeframes are substantially reduced. The onset of ecommerce saw many national entities transform into global ones.
Under these circumstances, every successful entrepreneur eyes global positioning but the wings do not take off due to lack of proper connections.
To give advantage to entrepreneurs and to create level playing grounds to the entrepreneurship ecosystem, INNOVITAS, a UK-INDIA organization proposes a unique advantage.
The INNOVITAS BUSINESS ENGAGEMENT PROGRAM (IBEP) is launching UK IMMERSION PROGRAM conducted to foster UK immersion experience tailored for SMEs, Advisors & Investors with interest in UK markets.
INNOVITAS with expertise in CROSS BORDER ENTREPRENEURSHIP has partnered with global pioneers like London and Partner, IndiaGlocal, Innolabz, MyInstapass etc to make this experiential trip more engaging and participative.
In a candid chat with WAY2WORLD, SAMEER GUPTA invited all relevant personnel of the ecosystem to make use of this first of its kind opportunity,
He added, “join the group of selected Global executives for an intensive and inspirational Seven-day event in UK.
INNOVITAS Road-show is a unique combination of on-site meetings at the top companies, start-up showcases and expert seminars. You will be fully immersed in the most innovative environment on the planet and receive a comprehensive overview of the most trending topics.
- Date: Sept 30 to Oct 6, 2018 (from 8.30 am onwards)
- Registration Fees: UK Pounds 1,500
- Location: Each day the program will be held at different locations and will be travelling for on-site meetings and seminars.
FOR WHOM: Board members, CEOs, C-level executives, Heads of strategy, Business Unit leaders, other senior-level corporate executives, entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs
THREE MAJOR OUTCOMES:
- Inspiration: UK is a birthplace of cutting-edge industries and innovation. Visiting legendary business companies has always been a source of inspiration for our participants.
- Connections: Meetings tens of executives and on-going interactions with your fellow cohort-members will help you to find new opportunities and even build new friendships.
- Education: Our briefings and seminars led by experts and top thought leaders will bring you up-to-date with new trends and technology developments.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS: The agenda is designed for executives looking to learn about future trends and get actionable insights.
- 5 intense days in UK with a group of top Global execs.
- Several meet-ups with entrepreneurs, investors and innovators.
- Numerous connections with leading thought leaders and experts.
- Extensive networking
- Opportunity to continuously engage with INNOVITAS for CROSS BORDER ENTREPRENEURSHIP, developing go to market strategy for your entity, exploring funding opportunities and legal advice.
HOW TO APPLY: UK IMMERSION PROGRAM is a private event and you will need to apply to become part of the cohort. Most of our attendees are senior level executives from established companies. Occasionally we invite entrepreneurs from well-funded start-ups looking to connect to UK ecosystem and find new opportunities through networking with our attendees, speakers and experts.
The application process is fairly simple: Answer a few questions and apply with your LinkedIn profile. If selected, you will be invited to a short phone interview with one of our team members.
- Name of your organization
- A brief description about your entity and nature of your business
- Please confirm that you currently hold an executive position in your company?
- Are you available for the full week starting September 30, 2018?
- Your direct phone number?
- Please tell us why you would like to join the immersion program?
PS: In Case you wish anything tailored during the program please contact us. Depending on your requirement, we can get back to you if we can help or assist you in that.”
WAY2WORLD wishes INNOVITAS a grand success in their endeavor and invite entrepreneurs to join the event to move further on the corporate scales. With inputs from internet – RajKishan