02 February 2019, Mumbai, The10XScale-UpConclave
The recently concluded “The10XScale-UpConclave emphasized on the Innovation Eco-System in India Scaling enterprises Boosting Start Up Ecosystem- Government Thrust Fintech and BFSI IoT and Industry 4.0 Grow-Buy-Sell Workshop Part 1 – Start-Up to Success Grow-Buy-Sell Workshop Part 2 – Accessing Capital Building Innovation Eco-Systems.
Bombay Management Association (BMA) the premier management association in the financial capital of India hosted this event ‘to connect the entrepreneurs of India with a supportive eco-system of potential customers funders and mentors.’
BMA, since its establishment in 1954 has pioneered efforts to help enhance managerial effectiveness and improve the standards of Business Management in India. It is widely regarded as one of the best management associations in India resulting in over 1.50 lakh managers trained with BMA. All India Management Association (AIMA) has awarded BMA as ‘Best Local Management Award’ for seven times since its inception.
Established in 1954, BMA, is one of India’s leading managerial communities striving for managerial excellence in business and corporate management. To commemorate the 65 years of BMA, it came up with a slew of new initiatives which included the ‘The 10X Scale-Up Conclave’.
Speaking on the occasion Dr Murtuza H. Khorakiwala, President, BMA; Managing Director, Wockhardt Ltd said “The 10X Conclave by BMA will be an intra-industry effort to support entrepreneurial innovation in India. The daylong session is moderated with a vision to connect Indian entrepreneurs to a supportive ecosystem of customers, funding partners and mentors.” Adding to this Mr Rakesh Kumar Mehra, Chairman, 10X Scale Conclave and Group Advisor, Bulk MRO in his inaugural address said; “The conclave is a pioneering thought by BMA designed for companies ranging from start-ups to SMEs seeking to grow, buy and raise further capital in their journey to large scale success.”
The conclave included presentations and panel discussions by start-ups who have scaled up, grow-buy-sell workshops, accessing capital, what start-ups and grown-ups can learn from each other, building innovation eco-systems, etc. The speakers were;
- Dr Murtuza Khorakiwala, President BMA and Managing Director, Wockhardt Ltd.
- Mr Ashish Chauhan, CEO, Bombay Stock Exchange
- Mr Chandrakant Salunkhe, President, SME Chamber of India
- Mr Atul Batra, Chairman, National Product Council of NASSCOM
- Mr Sanjay Shreshta, Innovation Head, Barclays Bank
- Mr Manish Boricha, Executive Vice President & Head-Digital Innovation Group, Fino Payments Bank
- Mr Saurabh Chatterjee, President, Head- Technology, Web & Direct Sales, Digital Marketing, Travel at Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Ltd.
- Mr P Balasubramanian, CFO of Ratnagiri Refinery & Petrochemicals Ltd
- Ms Mini Menon, Co-Founder & Editor, Live History India
- Mr Mike Melli, Co-Founder & CRO, Miss Malini Entertainment Pvt Ltd.
- Mr Ashish Vidyarthi, Actor & Motivational Speaker
- Mr Praful Talera, Managing Director, Dynamic Logistics
- Mr Vinod Kumar, Resources Industry Group, Accenture Strategy
- Dr Arbinder Singal, Renowned Doctor and Healthcare Entrepreneur
- Dr Uma Ganesh, 5F World co-founder & chairperson – Global Talent Track
- Mr Devang Shah & Mr Gaurang Shah, Co-Founders, Bulk MRO Industrial Supply Pvt Ltd
- Mr Jitendra Kumar Sinha & Ms Shivani Sinha, CEO & Co-Founder, Sai Sustainable Agro
- Mr Vineet Patni, Healthcare Entrepreneur
- Mr Ramesh Mirakhur, Growth Advisor, Kalzoom Advisors
- Mr Aakrit Vaish, Co-Founder & CEO, Haptik
- Ms Parul Ganju, Co-Founder, Director at Ahammune Biosciences Pvt Ltd
- Mr Jaideep Mehta, Head of VC Circle
- Mr Sumit Sinha, Managing Director, Multiple Private Equity
- Mr R Gopalakrishnan, CEO, Mindworks
- Mr Rakesh Mehra, 10X Scale Up Conclave Chairperson & Group Advisor Bulk MRO
- Dr Ganesh Natrajan, Conference Co-Chair
The conclave was attended by more than 300 delegates from corporate and start-ups operating across the country. Eminent scientist, Dr Raghunath Anant Mashelkar and Nandan Nilekani, joined the conclave through video conferencing. One of the major highlights of the conclave was the India launch of R Gopalakrishnan’s book ‘CRASH: lessons from the entry and exit of CEOs’”
#Way2World brings #StartUpNews from #StartUpResources about #StartUpFounders, #Co-Founders, #WomenEntrepreneurs, #WomenLeaders, #StartUpMentors, #StartUpInnovation #StartUpIncubators, #StartUpAccelerators and #StartUpListing. The #StartUpArticles, #StartUpReviews and #StartUpStories discuss about #StartUpFunding, #IndianStart-Ups their #BusinessServices along with #StartUpName and #technologyimpactness. With Inputs from internet – RajKishan