13 April 2019 Bengaluru, INDIA FUND FEST 2019:
- INDIA FUND FEST 2019, in its third edition has partnered with HORSES STABLE
- Top 25 Selected Entrepreneur’s to pitch post-rigorous due diligence process in Finale on 10th May at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, Bangalore
- 25 Crores minimum guaranteed funding by 12 Investors on Board
- Others could showcase before investors and could be reviewed for future investments
- India’s own ‘Funding on the podium’ Event
Mega Event for Entrepreneurs to get funded for their disruptive idea is open for registrations. Get ready to avail the best chance to meet the right investor to scale up in your venture. INDIA FUND FEST 2019 is an ideal platform where you can directly meet and interact with investors and get funded in a timely and effective manner
“INDIA FUND FEST 2019, in its third edition has partnered with HORSES STABLE and presents a distraction free atmosphere with the focus being only on the Entrepreneur & Investor and the mission of Accelerated Funding being prevalent since the beginning.
Without a mini carnival-like atmosphere where you are bombarded with crowds, speeches of sponsors and vendors trying to sell you their products and the whole purpose gets lost, India Fund Fest offers a serious platform for funding.
Important points to remember for all applicants:
- The companies can register through the link. https://indiafundfest.com/2019/registration
- The companies that are shortlisted based on initial basic due diligence will be asked to Register and taken forward to complete the full due diligence process before they pitch in the Pre-Finale on 30th April via Skype or Zoom.
- The Jury selects the Top 25 in the Pre-Finale on 30th April which gets to pitch in the Finale
- The Finale offers the Top 25 companies the platform to pitch to Investors (Horses) on 10th May at the Ritz Carlton in Bangalore.
- The finale would be part of HORSES STABLE WEB SERIES and it will be telecast on YouTube and other channels.
The First 2 Editions of INDIA FUND FEST have had remarkable success with Top 76 Startups selected from more than 16,600 applicants. The mission of Accelerated Funding has been prevalent since the beginning with focus being only on the Entrepreneur & Investor, without a mini carnival like atmosphere where you are bombarded with crowds, speeches of sponsors and vendors trying to sell you their products, where you don’t get a chance to interact with genuine Entrepreneurs.
The inaugural two events had many skeptics who predicted failure as there was no carnival-like atmosphere. How could a Startup event be conducted without speeches of sponsors, stalls to sell you products and services, crowds of unrelated people and the needless networking? 16,600+ entrepreneurs from across India and 47 other countries proved them all wrong.”
Way2World is the Media Partner for this event and proudly present the INDIA FUND FEST 2019. The wait is over, Founders pack your bags and tune your pitches to get connected, funded and scaling up in your StartUp Journey.
#Way2World brings #StartUpNews from #StartUpResources about #StartUpFounders, #Co-Founders, #WomenEntrepreneurs, #WomenLeaders, #StartUpMentors, #StartUpInnovation #StartUpIncubators, #StartUpAccelerators and #StartUpListing. The #StartUpArticles, #StartUpReviews and #StartUpStories discuss about #StartUpFunding, #IndianStart-Ups their #BusinessServices along with #StartUpName and #technologyimpactness. (This story is published from an agency feed without modifications to the text) With Inputs from internet – RajKishan