06 June 2019, Hyderabad, HS-X 2019:
Headstart-X is a celebration of the spirit of #PayingItForward
It’s not just another Startup event, but an exploratory space for you to experience knowledge and solutions for the bottle-necks that you face in your current scenarios. Expert Mentor sessions, Hands-on Workshops and Key-note sessions by industry experts, add flair to your experience at HSX’19.
Date : 08th June’19
Time : 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Venue : IIIT, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana
Use code WAY2WORLD20 to avail exclusive 20% discount
Here are the names of few Speakers :
1. Kumar Vembu- Cofounder, Zoho Technologies, GoFrugal Technologies & Zoho Technologies
2. Vaitheeswaran K- Entrepreneur. Author. TEDx Speaker
3. Sanjay Nath- Co-founder & Managing Partner, Blume Venture Advisors, Blume Ventures
4. Vivek Gupta- CoFounder Licious, Licious
5. Prof. Kazuaki Oda- Professor, Serial Entrepreneur, Executive Searcher, Management Consultant, Investor, Keynote SpeakerExecutive Fellow & Co-founder, Slogan Inc., Slogan Inc.
6. Arpit Agarwal- Principal- Blume Ventures, Blume Ventures
7. Kapil Bharati- CTO/Cofounder, Delhivery
8. Prasanna Krishnamoorthy- Partner, Upekkha Catalyst
9. Sanket Atal- Managing Director, Intuit
10. Abhay Hanjura- Founder, Licious
11. Vinay Singhal- Co-founder and CEO, WittyFeed
12. Tushar Vashisht- Co-founder and CEO, HealthifyMe
13. Alexandara Prather- Co-founder, Capria
14. Takahisa Ohira- APAC head, Innovation and Incubation, Deloitte Tohmatsu Venture Support¬†
15. Shivakumar (Shivku) Ganesan- Co-founder, Exotel
16. Nemesh Singh- Founder & CEO, Appointy
17. Arpita Kapoor- CEO, Mech Mocha
18. Jasminder Singh Gulati- Co-founder & CEO, NowFloats
19. Tarun Dua- CEO, E2E
20. Anirudh Pandita- Founder, Pocket Aces
21. Anant Goel- Co-founder & CEO, Milk Basket
22. Niraj Singh- Founder & CEO, Spinny Cars
23. Dhirendra Mahyavanshi- Co-founder, Turtlemint
24. Anil Chhikara- Founder & CEO, BlueBolt Accelerator
25. Arpit Agarwal- Principal, Blume Ventures
26. Krishna Prasath Muralidharan- Investments at GoFrugal Technologies Pvt Ltd
27. Rajagopal Subramanian- ¬†Entrust Family Office
28. Bala Girisaballa, President, Techstars
Use code WAY2WORLD20 to avail exclusive 20% discount
24 May 2019, Hyderabad, HS-X 2019:
- Way2World Partners Headstart for ‘HSX 2019’
- Annual Entrepreneurship Conclave
- Ingenious Workshops
- Product Teardowns
- Expert Mentoring sessions
- Startup Pitches
- CIE @ IIIT-H on 08 Jun, 2019
- Use this code WAY2WORLD20 to get special discounts. Book your seat: https://headstart.in/hsx/#book-tickets
Guidance is an essential process for the growth story scripted by any upcoming StartUps. While mentoring helps in scaling up, networking yields tremendous results while expansion. On other hand Workshops play a vital role in defining goals and getting funded by strategic investors keeps the flags flying high.
HeadStart-X 2019, the flagship annual event of HeadStart Hyderabad scheduled on 8th June, 2019 (09:00 AM to 07:00 PM) at CIE @ IIIT-H, Near DLF Building, Gachibowli, Opp TCS Campus, Hyderabad – 500032.
Way2World is pleased to announce that we have partnered with Headstart for their annual entrepreneurship conclave ‘HSX 2019’ which is power packed with Ingenious Workshops, Product Teardowns, Expert Mentoring sessions, Startup Pitches and Networking like never before. Book your seats now from: https://headstart.in/hsx/
Get ready to pitch your StartUp to the most astute investors of India at HSX 2019. Get your StartUp funded from the most eminent investors by filling in your details here: bit.ly/kickstart_hsx2019.
As a StartUp, you can also showcase your StartUp at the experience zone of HSx. To book your stall space, fill in your details here: bit.ly/experiencezone_2019
The second in the series is a celebration of the spirit of ‘paying it forward’. An ideal chance to meet the who’s who from India’s top StartUps, VC’s & angels, Corporate CXO’s and Government Decision Makers.
Last year, the debutant edition of HeadStart X witnessed over 540 attendees, representation from 20 cities, 17 speakers/talks, 12 mentor sessions, 15 StartUps pitching to 14 investors, 3 focused hands-on workshops.
This year the power packed schedule for the day includes Mentoring sessions by top founders and senior industry leaders, Workshops for 500+ aspiring entrepreneurs delivered by the renowned entrepreneurs, pitching to 30+ investors from across the ecosystems and unlimited opportunities to network.
For more information and participation contact Deepika Jain (9611276078) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HeadStart is India’s largest grassroots level organization that supports entrepreneurship and StartUps. Ten years since inception, has its chapters in 23 blooming ecosystems supporting more than 15000 ventures generating approximately 42K crores to the economy.
All this was possible with active participation from 250 plus volunteers who strive hard to bridge the gap between various ecosystems across the nation. Way2World is associating with HSX 2019 as an ecosystem partner and wishes the organisers a grand success.
#Way2World brings #StartUpNews from #StartUpResources about #StartUpFounders, #Co-Founders, #WomenEntrepreneurs, #WomenLeaders, #StartUpMentors, #StartUpInnovation #StartUpIncubators, #StartUpAccelerators and #StartUpListing. The #StartUpArticles, #StartUpReviews and #StartUpStories discuss about #StartUpFunding, #IndianStart-Ups their #BusinessServices along with #StartUpName and #technologyimpactness. (This story is published from an agency feed without modifications to the text) With Inputs from internet – RajKishan