04042020 Hyderabad, GoodClap:
- Online Fundraising made easy
- Wide range of contributors
- Fundraising platform for social causes
- Dedicated Teams to guide every initiative
- No Fee or any other charges for COVID – 19 initiatives
Novel Corona Virus (Covid-19) has awakened the StartUp ecosystem with a sea of opportunities. Tuned to the psychology that challenges need solutions and ideas generate economy, stakeholders are going all out in converting their dreams, in line with mission ‘COVID-19 eradication’ into MVPs.
However making products on a large scale is dependent on availability of funds and raw materials in these Lock Down (21LockDownPeriod) days. GoodClap on its efforts to bridge the gap has provided a platform to raise funds for a noble cause.
Shashank Gandrapu, the Concept Founder of GoodClap (a social enterprise by HR Footprints and a fundraising platform for social causes), “invites your organisation to join hands to raise funds for corona. People are likely to raise 3X more funds using online fundraisers.
What can happen on GoodClap?
- On our online fundraising platform, www.goodclap.com, companies, Individuals and all other entities can start fundraisers for COVID-19. Previously during Kerala floods, we collaborated with org like Indian Business School & Rexnord.
- Each fundraiser will have a separate link, respective goal amount, social sharing options and 100+ payment options
- People can sit at home and volunteer to raise funds using the portal’s services and donate the entire amount to CMRF / PM Fund / Any fund your company decides (GoodClap can support in fund identification)
Your company can let all employees know that they can start fundraisers for COVID-19 on GoodClap
How GoodClap supports to fight COVID-19?
- GoodClap will waive off its fee and bear all the payment gateway charges. 100% donations reach the beneficiary
- GoodClap will setup a ‘special team’ to assist people on call / WhatsApp to start fundraisers and guide people how they can raise more money
- GoodClap can also generate special e-certificates of appreciation for each contributor and campaigner to motivate and recognize the good work
Being a social enterprise, we wish to contribute to Govt’s efforts in our own way. We are open for any ideas where we can create greater impact. Look forward to hearing from you.”
To discuss further please call / WhatsApp: Shashank on 9963117370, Or mail: email@example.com
Please like our pages: on Facebook & LinkedIn. #Way2World brings #StartUpNews from #StartUpResources about #StartUpFounders, #Co-Founders, #WomenEntrepreneurs, #WomenLeaders, #StartUpMentors, #StartUpInnovation #StartUpIncubators, #StartUpAccelerators and #StartUpListing. The #StartUpArticles, #StartUpReviews and #StartUpStories discuss about #StartUpFunding, #IndianStart-Ups their #BusinessServices along with #StartUpName and #technologyimpactness.
Note: In this hour of caution, due to the panic created by Novel Corona Virus (Covid-19) please follow social distancing and Stay Home – Stay Safe – Be healthy – Be Happy. This lock-down period is a time gap to introspect and upskill. With Inputs from internet – RajKishan