The idea is ready now a team is required to take this idea to the next level. Likeminded people have a longer tenure of togetherness. Generally, to do the selection, one needs to assess the requirements. Today’s start-ups are unlike their traditional counterparts where a one-person show would be enough.
The budding ventures have various components that need to be shared with many individuals. Some could be employed however, some need to be partnered. Distinguish well the criteria of requirements because the intelligence is an intellect property that needs to be safe guarded.
Team selection must be made with the brain and not with the heart, an aspect to be remembered forever. Some points that need be considered while selecting apart from like-mindedness are listed below.
- Assess the Key performance Indicators that add value to Key Business Objectives. Design a role description based on the requirement
- List out the resources and then shortlist them
- Discuss the project with them
- List out the responsibilities of each member in the team
- Document the whole setup as an agreement
As per recruitments, approach the right agencies and make a document of the Job requirements. Select the right candidates and move to the next level in entrepreneurship. Ensuring these steps with always having a backup plan, success is not far away. This is part of the series of articles published by Way2World for your benefits. Pl share your experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org, to serve you better. With inputs from internet – Rajkishan