07012020 Bengaluru, EvExprts Foundation:
- EV CHARGING & e-MOBILTY
- On 29 & 30 January
- At Hotel ITC WELCOME GROUP, Bangalore
- Event where industry and policy makers culminate to decide the green future
- Not-to-miss event for enthusiasts
- Click This to Register
The country is gearing up to be the centre-stage for green future by emphasizing on Electric Vehicles (EV). This not only reduces the carbon footprint but also nullifies the pollution effect.
The government is looking forward to electrifying mobility that would simultaneously reduce the operational costs and increase the savings on foreign exchange.
It is well acclaimed that EV is a more energy efficient, cost-effective and most sustainable solution in public and private transportation. However the main hurdle that hinders the fast implementation and making E-mobility a reality is the infrastructure. The nation’s infrastructure needs to be changed dynamically for EV adoption.
To enlighten the immediate necessities that need to be adopted, to make this country a green power house, a conference is being held in Bangalore by EvExprts Foundation. EV CHARGING & e-MOBILTY is a conference to be held at ITC WELCOME GROUP Hotel, Bengaluru, on 29-30 January 2020.
Where CEO, VPs, Directors, Managers, Engineers, Mentors, Consultants responsible for: Electric Vehicles, E-mobility, E-mobility infrastructure, Charging Infrastructure, Charging stations, Sustainability, Home/public charging services, Renewable solutions, Vehicle projects, Clean technologies, Green technologies, Advanced mobility would gather to discuss the future of the country in moving towards setting up a greener environment.
The event creates a platform “EVs are envisioned to dominate the future of mobility market in India. The conference will bring together grid operators, regulators, investors. The conference will bring together leading grid operators, investors, regulators, consultants, OEMS, Charging equipment suppliers and solutions providers to help shape the future the e-mobility in India.
The two day conference will have eight sessions covering a wide range of topics relevant to all stake holders in the charging infrastructure segment.”
Topics to be discussed:
- Requirements & standards for charging Impact of EVs on grid planning,
- Future energy demand for EV charging,
- Recent developments. Charging technology,
- Smart charging and fast charging,
- Battery Charging and Battery Swapping,
- Wireless charging / Mobile charging stations,
- Offerings from E-mobility service providers,
- Solutions for at home/workplace charging, fleet Charging, etc,
- Pairing RE and storage with EV charging
- Get insights into the EV charging market fundamentals Know the latest policies and emerging opportunities
- Keep up with the latest trends in e-mobility and charging
- Understand the expectations Of EV manufacturers and fleet operators.
- Hear from leading OEMs about their projects
- Discuss the issues & challenges related to building EV charging infrastructure
- Share, learn from industry peers , networking opportunities
It may be noted, a report suggests that nearly “650,000 number of electric rickshaws in India transporting 6 million people are ramping up the electrification as a part of public transportation drive, in addition to buses and cabs.’ That simply means there are ample opportunities for enthusiasts and the domain is to witness explosive disruptions in the coming future.
EV CHARGING & e-MOBILTY is an ideal event for EV enthusiasts from across the nation. Be there and watch how the EV segment unfolds in the coming future.
#Way2World brings #StartUpNews from #StartUpResources about #StartUpFounders, #Co-Founders, #WomenEntrepreneurs, #WomenLeaders, #StartUpMentors, #StartUpInnovation #StartUpIncubators, #StartUpAccelerators and #StartUpListing. The #StartUpArticles, #StartUpReviews and #StartUpStories discuss about #StartUpFunding, #IndianStart-Ups their #BusinessServices along with #StartUpName and #technologyimpactness. With Inputs from internet – RajKishan